In a public announcement, the service advised potential applicants “not to pay any money to anyone except to purchase e-vouchers from the designated banks”.
The sale of the e-voucher for application starts on August 25, 2021 and ends on September 15, 2021, online registration starts on August 25, 2021 and ends on September 20, 2021.
All applications and employment applications must be submitted online. The application process is as follows:
1. Buy an e-voucher for the price of one hundred Ghana Cedis (GH100.00) only through the following medium:
A. At any GCB Bank Limited branch across the country or by using the USSD “422 471 #” on your mobile phone.
B. At any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branch across the country or using the short code (USSD) “924 * 200 #” on your mobile phone
2 Use your serial number (SN) and PIN code [PIN] to access the application form online at the website address: www.applyghprisons.com. All applicants must have a passport photo measuring 200 × 200 pixels JPEG / JPG / PNG with a size of no more than 1.0 MB to upload.
Read ALL INSTRUCTIONS carefully before applying.
The online application form is only accessible with SN and PIN.
Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the recruitment report for all stages of the recruitment and selection process
All correspondence with applicants takes place exclusively via email, SMS and the e-recruitment portal.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to further stages of recruitment and recruitment.
RECRUITMENT AND RECRUITMENT PROCEDURES
1. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted and invited to the centers selected during the online application process.
2. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for:
A. Body and body screening
B. Inspection and examination of all necessary documents
C. Proficiency test
3. Craftsmen, athletes and bands who are successful in point 2 above undergo a competency-based assessment in Accra.
4. Applicants who are shortlisted according to points 2 and 3 will be subjected to a medical examination in a medical facility selected by the service.
5. Results submitted during the application process will be reviewed at the WAEC and other appropriate examination centers, so applicants who submit incorrect documents will be arrested and prosecuted.
6. Applicants who are successful in point 4 above will undergo a thorough criminal investigation.
7. Applicants with a criminal record are invited to the training.
1. The sale of the e-voucher begins on August 25, 2021 and ends on September 15, 2021.
2. Online registration begins on August 25, 2021 and ends on September 20, 2021.
3. The Ghana Prisons Service would like to inform the public about dealing with middlemen. Do not pay money to anyone except to buy e-vouchers from the specified banks.
For more information, please log into the Ghana Prisons Service e-recruitment portal: website: www.applyghprisons.com